Very basic front desk task. Answer phones, schedule appointments, send email correspondence to providers and support staff as needed.
· Associates degree or equivalent experience required
· Computer proficiency with advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and become proficient in other software programs.
· Highly developed customer service skills and ability to interact with a diverse population
· Excellent written, verbal and electronic communications skills
· Ability to prioritize and organize work
· Detail focused, able to handle large volumes of data and ability to check work for accuracy
· Ability to work as a member of a team; willing to share knowledge, assist with projects
· Ability to write letters and e-mails that are grammatically correct, easily understood and with accurate content
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
· Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
· Must maintain a professional appearance
One year minimum office experience in a healthcare setting