• Execute accurate and timely daily reporting requirements
• Build relationships and maintain frequent communication within pharmacy teams, field leaders and external regulatory investigators to execute timely drug loss reporting.
• Manage timelines of various projects in order to meet required deadlines.
• Develop thorough understanding of pharmacy regulations and reporting requirements under the Controlled Substances Act as well as state requirements.
• Interpret drug loss trends and draw conclusions from aggregate data, as well as produce reporting to illustrate findings.
• Comprehend and assess complex processes and workflows to identify vulnerabilities or areas for improvement that impact the professional practice of our pharmacy teams
• Influence business partners to deliver best in class results as dictated by state or federal law.
• Create and update internal and field training documents as new or updated regulations are identified 25%
1. National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) required.
2. Must also be registered as a Pharmacy Tech II with the state in which you reside.
3. Minimum of 3 years Pharmacy Technician experience required.
1. Highly motivated individual to work in an extremely fast paced environment both individually and as a part of a team
2. Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask while maintaining focus on defined assignments
3. Minimum of 3+ years using Microsoft Office required
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Process oriented with the ability to comprehend and complete assignments as a part of the defined workflow
6. Capability to interpret data and create presentation to illustrate findings
7. High degree of professionalism, must be able to successfully interact and influence pharmacy teams and members of field leadership
8. Strong Microsoft Office Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint