Works within the vision, mission and philosophy of the agency. The Director, Talent Acquisition ensures proper communications, customer service, and quality control for all HR Talent Acquisition Specialist and the talent acquisition function. Directs and facilitates the agency-wide Human Resources talent acquisition operations and services. Facilitates the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve agency objectives regarding workforce requirements to ensure achievement of service delivery goals in departments and programs.
Provide professional expertise and direction in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent. This position ensures optimum recruiting function performance through effective use of organizational resources, tools, training and programs. Partner with Human Resources, Marketing and other key stakeholders to optimize employer branding. Assures Human Resources policies, procedures and practices comply with all Federal, state and local laws.
1. In partnership with the Chief Human Resources Officer, develops and maintain effective programs for recruitment, retention, promotion and development of agency workforce.
2. Directly manages talent acquisition resources to create a candidate experience from start to finish that enhances our position in the market and differentiates Pacific Clinics as an employer of choice.
3. In partnership with CHRO, creates and maintains an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
4. Oversees and supports team to develop varied and creative sourcing strategies including social media, career fairs, advertising and when needed, external recruitment partners, to build a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
5. Build relationships with hiring managers ensuring they understand their role in attracting and selecting talent and coaching hiring managers on how to enhance their networking and hiring skills.
6. Leads talent acquisition resources to develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of team members, and develop service-level agreements to ensure and effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire and minimize overall time-to-fill/time-to-start.
7. Management of an effective agency Applicant Tracking System, including delivery of adequate training resources for staff and leadership to ensure effective use of features.
8. Ensures talent acquisition team provides relevant weekly dashboards and other reports to leadership to measure performance and drive increasingly effective recruiting strategies and practices.
9. Work closely with the HRIS function to ensure collection and aggregation of data for talent pool and translate the data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
10. Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques.
11. Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement related to recruitment and onboarding processes.
12. Build and manage an inclusive, high performing team.
13. Stays abreast of recent trends and best practices.
14. Partners with CHRO other HR Managers to address policy and services issues.
15. Performs all other responsibilities, as assigned, to support department/business needs.
· Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, related field or combined education and experience required.
· Minimum (8) years of progressively responsible related experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent acquisition programs to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience using metrics and data analysis to improve talent acquisition strategies
· Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
· In depth knowledge of use of applicant tracking systems
· Minimum five (4) years of management and/or supervisory experience.
Other Specific Requirements
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years of experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
In addition this position requires sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, and climbing.
Education: Bachelors Degree