1. High School diploma preferred or equivalency exam.
2. Current C.N.A. licensure preferred; if non-certified, must become certified within four months of hire.
3. Current BLS level CPR certification.
4. Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
5. Is dependable, reliable with good attendance and the ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
6. Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
7. Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
8. Previous clinical experience training and experience in a nursing home/ hospital setting desirable.
Reporting to the on-shift Charge Nurse or DON, the certified nursing assistant is responsible for performing daily resident care activities, in his/her scope of practice, of an assigned group of residents, documenting care given.
Must have active state license and certificates ACLS BLS/BCLS PALS NRP
Covid vaccination is required.
Education: High School
Additional client information: