· 1. All RN positions require successful completion from an approved School of Nursing.
· 2. All RN positions require a current, valid New Hampshire Registered Nurse License.
· 3. All RN’s must perform essential job functions and meet qualifications listed below.
· 4. Registered Nurses working in specialty areas must meet requirements for those specialties as determined by that specific discipline.
· 5. Incumbents are identified as "Waste Handler-Satellite Collection Area" employees. These employees must complete the NHDES required hazardous waste level training as defined in the SJH Hazardous Waste Training Plan-2014 as administered by the St. Joseph Hospital Safety
Essential Job Functions
1. Able to perform standard
Assessments using basic equipment
1. Visual acuity
2. Hand-Eye coordination
1. Maintains confidentiality
2. Able to communicate verbally and in writing
1. Able to meet standards of job analysis form
1. Interact positively with members of team and patients.
2. Respects patient’s culture, lifestyle, religion and age when planning or implementing care
3. Accepts constructive criticism and channels emotional reaction in a positive manner
-Graduate from an approved School of Nursing.
-Current New Hampshire license required or eligible to obtain
-Clinical experience preferred
-Membership in a professional nursing organization
-Certification in specialty preferred.
ED RN should have ACLS, PALS OR ENPC, TNCC
Covid vaccinations are required.
Additional client information: