RN - PCU
Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Date Posted: 21 Oct, 2021
- Exceptional Patient Care: Utilizes the nursing process and collaborates with the other health care disciplines to deliver holistic patient care to patients of all ages.
- Excellent Analyst: Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation.
- Continued Professional Growth: Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Evaluates one’s own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations. Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of students, peers and colleagues.
- Demonstrates Clinical Competency: Adheres to established standards of practice and regulations while performing treatments and procedures.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN)
- Certification: CPR certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Effective communication, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- ACLS required upon hire or six months after employment (critical care, IMC, ER, Special Procedures, PACU and O/P Med Surg).
- Intermediate Care: Basic Arrhythmia course required upon hire or within six months of employment.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Experience: Medical/Surgical experience preferred in all areas.
- Critical Care: Previous critical care experience preferred.
Additional client information: