Upper Healthcare Management
Whether you need a Vice President of Patient Care, a Practice Manager, or a Medical Technologist, the staff at Upper Healthcare management delivers. Our expertise in finding and placing job candidates includes, but is not limited to:
- VP, Patient Care
- QI/UR Nurses
- Clinical Specialists
- Staff Nurses
- Care Management
- Infection Preventavists
- Physician Assistants
- Health Information Systems
- Sterile Processing
- Risk Management
- Managed Care
- Materials Management
- Plant Management
- Office Management
- We take the time to get to know potential candidates and do not “push out” resumes.
- We’ll carefully screen each candidate according to your basic job qualifications.
- We’ll assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- We’ll determine their past accomplishments, how they’ve met certain challenges, and how they might have gone “above and beyond” in the past and how that might relate to your particular expectations.
- We’ll get a sense of their work habits, management style if applicable, how they relate to staff, peers, supervisors, and upper level administration.
- We’ll coordinate the interview process and be active in any negotiations to effectively reach your hiring goals.
- We take the time to know our niche marketplace and will let you know if what you have to offer is competitive.
- Since most of our work is done on a contingency basis, there is no charge to you until a hire takes place.
- Once a hire is made, our work is not done. We will follow up with both you and the candidate to make sure things are going smoothly and that all expectations have been met.
- We believe in being honest about how we can full fill your needs and we’ll take the time to get to know you and your career goals and expectations.
- We stay abreast of the current market conditions and can give you our educated opinion of whether your goals are realistic and/or whether an adjustment in expectations need to be made.
- We’ll review your resume and edit or give advice on how to make it more presentable and marketable.
- We’ll make all interview arrangements, let you know what to expect, and prepare you accordingly.
- After your interview, we’ll follow up with you not only to get your feedback, but to give you feedback from the hiring authority.
- If we get to an offer stage, we will act as your agent negotiating the best compensation package as well as starting date and other needs.
- Once you start, we don’t stop there. We’ll follow up with you and make sure your expectations have been met.
Referral Bonus Program
Ask about our bonus for referring a candidate who we place in a new position!Contact:
email@example.com, Healthcare Recruitment Specialist