Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Licensed Practical NurseBack to Jobs
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts
Date Posted: 07 Apr, 2021
• Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
• Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
• Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
• Provides routine care for patients.
• Observes patients’ health.
• Reviews medical charts.
• Accompanies patients to their rooms.
• Assists physicians and registered nurses.
• Communicates with patients and their families.
• Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy, venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
• Prepares specimens for lab courier.
• Administers medications.
• Provides wound care.
• Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
• Assists with patient comfort.
• Monitors catheters.
• Education: Practical Nursing Program
• Experience: 1 years of LPN experience preferred
• Requirements: BLS and LPN-MA state license
• License/Certification: BLS