Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Certified Nursing AssistantBack to Jobs
Location: Lake Isabella, California
Date Posted: 07 Apr, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
This job comes with a signing bonus. Apply to find out more.
Safety during a pandemic is of the utmost importance. This position prioritizes your safety and provides PPE.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is a caregiver who provides direct patient care by assisting patients with activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nurse assistant certification course
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties
- CNA license, per state requirements.
- Bathing and dressing
- Serving, feeding and collecting food trays
- Measuring and recording weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration
- Measuring food and fluid intake and output as directed
- Light housekeeping
Keywords: CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Nurse Aide, Caregiver
NurseDeck is the trusted community resource for nurses and other healthcare workers. We’re connecting you to jobs that value you- and we’re vetting them so that you don’t have to. At NurseDeck, we’ll connect you to opportunities that best match your interests and your experience. We believe you deserve the best out of your career, from work-life balance to being your authentic self. We offer comprehensive career resources, personal stories and advice from other nurses, and a chance to have your voice heard on contemporary issues in nursing.
Education: Bachelors Degree
Certification: General Certifications: ACLS, BLS/BCLS, PALS, NRP, ATT , Nursing Certification: CPI, ENPC, RNFA, TNCC,AWHON, NIHSS, STABLE, ASLS