Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Operating Room RNBack to Jobs
Location: Pueblo, Colorado
Date Posted: 02 Apr, 2021
• Assess patients condition before surgery
• Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
• Keep the operating room sterilized
• Position the patient on operating table
• Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
• Monitor patient’s vital signs
• Evaluate postoperative patients
• Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
• Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
• Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Job details: RN with 3-5 years of experience.
• RN's with at least 3-5 years experience
• SPECIALITIES: General, GYN, Orthopedics, Vascular, ENT, Neuro, Urology and Cardiothoracic.
• SHIFT: Varied Shifts/Varied Days + call (Schedule will be finalized at offer)
• BLS/BCLS certification required.
• State license CO.