Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
RN - ERBack to Jobs
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas
Date Posted: 02 Apr, 2021
ER Nurses are the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma, or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care, and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties.
ER Nurse Responsibilities:
• Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
• Quickly assessing patient needs.
• Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
• Performing minor medical operations.
• Cleaning wounds.
• Drawing blood.
• Maintaining emergency room care standards.
• Assisting with insurance paperwork.
• Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
• Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
EPIC charting experience required
Candidates must currently hold BLS, ACLS, PALS, NIHSS and TNCC. Candidates not holding the listed certs will not be considered.