Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Registered NurseBack to Jobs
Location: Newport Beach, California
Date Posted: 22 Jan, 2021
A Registered Nurse is responsible for the total health care for patients in a medical office or clinic. The RN administers hands-on patient care and support through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of individual patient needs. The overall goal of this position is to enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care. The Registered Nurse acts as a liaison between patients, family members, and other health care personnel to ensure efficient and appropriate health care services.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Registered Nurse licensed.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
BLS CPR Certification.
Knowledge of drugs (classifications, side effects, etc.)
Strong patient education skills
• Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families in an intimate outpatient setting.
• Work alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social workers, and physicians.
• RNs require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
• RNs oversee a group of patients to conduct patient observations, measuring stats, and machine setups. You will work with your head, heart, and hands each day.
• Nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
• Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice.
• Serves as a resource, preceptor, and mentor. Demonstrates leadership skills in decision-making and problem-solving.
Keywords: registered nurse, clinic nurse, clinical nurse, RN
Education: Bachelors Degree
Certification: General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)