Rewarding Career Experience for Healthcare Professionals
Registered Nurse ERBack to Jobs
Location: Houston, Texas
Date Posted: 24 Mar, 2020
Job Title: Registered Nurse ER
Position Type: Perm
Position id: 345321
Location: Houston, TX
Interview Process: Phone or In-person
Client: Leading Hospital
• Applies the nursing process to a group of patients. Evaluates outcomes of patient care, consults with other disciplines as required and documents the plan of care and treatment as necessary to ensure optimal service and care to hospital’s policies and procedures.
• Ensures appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure; assigns and/or delegates patient care assignments to license and non-licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of the patient, staff availability and qualifications.
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required.
• Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program (B.S.N)
• Graduate of approved and accredited ADN must be enrolled in a current B.S.N. nursing program.
• Current Basic BLS, ACLS, PALS from an AHA provider or ENPC, TNCC.
• Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas.
• 2-years of ER experience highly desired.
• Ability to interpret basic EKG rhythms within 6 month.
• Referral Bonus